Construction & Demolition
CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION WASTE COLLECTION
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Asante Waste Management offers roll-off containers in all sizes. These containers range from 20 to 30 and 40 cubic yards and can be placed in almost any safe, sizable location for easy access to the waste. While they are often seen on construction and demolition sites, they can be used for all levels of non-hazardous waste and recycling collection and transportation.
In addition to providing containers, we will:
- Advise you about safe capacity levels if containers are overloaded.
- Recycle rebar and concrete, even when it’s not disposed of in recycle containers. We will extract it before it goes into the landfill.
- Help with LEED certification. Asante Waste Management has the equipment and containers to meet your disposal needs in compliance with LEED certification.
- Dispose of C&D waste properly, as we have our own C&D landfills in most of our markets.
- Offer recycling containers to construction sites.
As always, we offer local support, so we can respond quickly and efficiently to your needs.